CODE OF CONDUCT
- Each Member must maintain their Member Account and otherwise conduct business in a courteous, professional and ethical manner. Examples of unethical and forbidden behavior include but are not limited to:
- 1. Cross-Recruiting to another company. Affiliates are free to engage with multiple network marketing companies but may not: promote or advertise any other network marketing company at RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK events or on their RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK media or material; recruit affiliates from RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to join another network marketing company; or encourage RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK affiliates to cease or desist their RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK opportunities. For each violation of this subsection, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief and liquidated damages in the amount of $50.00 for each occurrence. This amount will be charged to the original cross recruited account and the account will be suspended until the amount is paid. This damage amount is not intended as penalty but you agree that this amount is difficult to ascertain and is a reasonable estimate of the amount of damages which RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will sustain. Each individual or entity solicited shall constitute a separate occurrence, and separate solicitations of the same individual or entity shall also constitute a separate occurrence.
- 2. Raiding another Member's Team Building Structure;
- 3. Use of Emulators. Upon suspicion that a Member is using an emulator or device or scheme of similar effect, The Gauge may suspend that Member's account immediately without notice and investigate. Notice of investigation shall be given as soon as practicable. If no evidence of improper activity is found the Member's account will be reinstated. If evidence satisfactory to, and in the sole discretion of, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK is found then the Member's account shall be immediately terminated.
- Misrepresenting RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK applications, products, or services, or Compensation Plan including but not limited to:
- 1. Engaging in any deceptive or unlawful trade practice or other illegal or unlawful activity;
- 2. Creating or publishing advertising material without prior Company approval;
- 3. Any unauthorized use of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK names, trade names, domain names, patent information, trademarks, or logos;
- 4. Manipulating RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Compensation Plan;
- 5. Defaming, making libelous statements or impugning RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK , its applications, products, services, staff executives, vendors, clients, members, or other Members;
- 6. Making false or misleading claims about potential earnings under the Compensation Plan or about the benefits of being a Member.
- 7. Encouraging or recommending that Members or prospective Members incur debt to participate in the business.
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
- 1. We all share a great enthusiasm for RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and the business opportunity that being a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Independent Member offers. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK encourages all Independent Members to share personal experiences regarding RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK services, the business opportunity, and their overall experiences. However, for your protection and the protection of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK, we have established the following policies that are intended to govern your conduct about the use of social media websites in conducting your RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK business.
- 2. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members may choose to create a social media presence for themselves or their business with the understanding that establishment of such a presence is not an endorsement of the content by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK. In so doing, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members shall clearly identify themselves as a "RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member."
- 3. In using a social media outlet regarding any RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK activity, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members must conduct themselves in keeping with the Agreement. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members must clearly identify themselves as such when interacting with others via any social media outlet. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members should not use any RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK trademarks as part of their username/handle, group names, business pages or site names. Any claims made regarding RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK products or the business opportunity must be pre-approved by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK before they are posted. To receive pre-approval, please contact the Compliance Department.
- 4. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members shall not post derogatory or negative comments about other persons, companies, or products of other companies. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members shall at all times comply with the terms and conditions of usage for any social media sites or services used.
- 5. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members agree to indemnify RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK for any costs or damages it may incur from any legal proceedings that arise from RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member's deliberate or negligent improper use of social media sites or services.
- 6. A RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member shall, upon request of Nui Social, remove any material deemed by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to be in breach of this policy.
- There are three levels of slander: Level 1 is extreme; Level 2 is frustration; and Level 3 is crude language.
- 1. All Level 1 and Level 2 social media materials will be recorded and filed as evidence. Level 3 material will not be recorded.
- 2. Level 1 will result in termination or 30 day suspension at RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's distraction, along with a ban from social media.
- You may not make any misleading, unfair, inaccurate, or disparaging comparisons, claims, representations, or statements about:
- 1. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK or its services or business activities;
- 2. Other RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members or their business activities;
- 3. Other companies, competitors or otherwise, or their products, services or business activities.
- You must operate your Member Account in a manner that is free of harassment, intimidation, threats or abuse. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to abuse, insults mistreatment, slander, or other inappropriate behavior related to or based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or physical or mental limitations and disabilities. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK prohibits any physical or verbal abuse, or soliciting, encouraging, attempting, or consummating any inappropriate or unwelcome written, verbal, electronic or physical relationships, sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other physical, verbal, or visual behavior of a sexual nature, with another Member, employee, client or customer.
- As a condition to be a Member, you grant RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK the right to review your Member Account records in order to investigate whether you have been operating your Member Account in compliance with these Policies and Procedures. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may request to review your Member Account records at any time and for any reason. You must comply with any request to review your Member Account records by promptly and completely making your records available for review by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
- Each Member is fully responsible for all his or her verbal and written statements made regarding RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK products, services, and the Compensation Plan which are not expressly contained in current official RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK materials. Each Member agrees to indemnify RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's directors, officers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless from any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refunds, attorney fees, court cost, or lost business incurred by Nui Social as a result of the Member's unauthorized representations or actions. This provision shall survive the termination of these Policies and Procedures or termination of said Member's account.