TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK is a social Membership network that provides rating and reviewing for products and services. It is important to understand that your success and the success of your fellow Members and Customers is dependent upon your collective integrity. To clearly deﬁne the relationship that exists between Members or Customers and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK, and to set clear
standards for acceptable business conduct, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK has established these Policies and Procedures and Procedures. Please review the information in this manual carefully. If you have any questions regarding any policy or rule, do not hesitate to seek an answer from RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK. The most current version of these Policies and Procedures can be found on the company's oﬃcial website.
RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Members and Customers are required to comply with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Policies and Procedures. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may amend these Policies and Procedures at its sole discretion from time to time. Because you may be unfamiliar with many of these standards of practice, it is very important that you read and abide by these Policies and Procedures. Please review the information in this manual carefully. If you have any questions regarding any policy or rule, do not hesitate to seek an answer from RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK. The most current version of these Policies and Procedures can be found on the company's oﬃcial website.
PART I: MEMBER AND CUSTOMER TERMS
RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member and Customer Agreement
- 2. By enrolling as a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member or Customer you agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement.
Section 1: Acceptance of the Agreement
- 1. The Member or Customer will need to enroll and then update and maintain their RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK dashboard and back-office access ("software") to current versions to be compliant and to be able to participate in RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK programs
Section 2: Software Purchases and App, Software, Portal and Website Updates
- 1. The Tax ID number provided to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK must match the name as shown on your income tax return to avoid backup withholding. For individuals that are United States citizens, or legal permanent or temporary residents, this is your social security number. If correct, acknowledge by checking the box below, which will serve as your electronic signature.
Section 3: IRS W9 Information
- 1. Because federal, state, territorial, and local laws, as well as the business environment, periodically change, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK reserves the right to amend the Agreement and its prices at its sole and absolute discretion.
- 2 By signing the Member Application and Agreement, a Member or Customer agrees to abide by all amendments or modiﬁcations that RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK elects to make. Amendments shall be eﬀective upon publication on the oﬃcial RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK website. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK, at its option, may also provide or make available to all Members and Customers a complete copy of the amended provisions by one or more of the following methods: (a) posting on RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's oﬃcial Member or Customer web site; (b) electronic mail (e-mail); (c) inclusion in Company periodicals; (d) inclusion in product orders; or (e) special mailings. Member's or Customer's acceptance of bonuses or commissions constitutes acceptance of any and all amendments.
Section 4: Amendment
- 1. A Member or Customer hereby consents to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's use of the Member's or Customer image including, but not limited to: the Member's or Customer's name, professional name(s), photographs, testimonials, likeness, title, positions, voice(s), biography, and any ﬁlm footage, video tapes, audio tapes, recordings, articles, and interviews of the Member or Customer, in any form and medium whatsoever, when created in connection with any RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK product or opportunity, any events, promotions, and/or conventions to advertise, promote, and publicize RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK product or the RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Business Opportunity.
- 2. A Member or Customer may withdraw this consent by notifying RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK in writing and providing at least thirty (30) days advance notice before such withdrawal takes eﬀect.
Section 5: Member and Customer Consent
- 1. By signing and submitting this agreement, a Member or Customer agrees that RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK or any party acting on its behalf may contact the Member or Customer by the provided telephone number or e-mail address concerning his or her RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK account and Member or Customer status during the term of this Agreement.
- 2. Members and Customers also acknowledge that they agree to accept electronic copies (emails, scans, reprints, or other formats) as being the same as the original documents, and that documents, requests, and authorizations submitted electronically on behalf of the Member or Customer are explicitly deemed to have the same force in law as their manual signature.
Section 6: Communication
- 1. Members are Independent contractors and are not purchasers of a franchise or business opportunity. The agreement between RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and its Members and Customers does not create an employer/employee relationship, agency, partnership, or joint venture between RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and the Member.
- 2. Member shall not be treated as an employee for his or her services for Federal or local tax purposes. All Members and Customers are responsible for paying local, state (provincial), and Federal taxes due from all compensation earned as a Member or Customer of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
- 3. The Member has no authority (expressed or implied), to bind RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to any obligation. Each Member shall establish his or her own goals, hours, and methods of sale, so long as he or she complies with the terms of the Member Agreement, these Policies and Procedures, and applicable law.
Section 7: Independent Contractor Status
- 1.RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK relationships with its clients are conﬁdential. A Member or Customer shall not contact or communicate, directly or indirectly, in any way with any RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK client except at speciﬁc RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK events the client may attend at the request of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
Section 8: Client Conﬁdentiality
- 1. A Member or Customer warrants that by entering into this Agreement, the Member or Customer does not violate any other agreements the Member or Customer has entered into with a third party, and further, that the Member or Customer has not entered into any agreement or contract that may invoke a non-competition restriction by any employer or other person or company that will restrict or prevent the Member or Customer from performing the Member's or Customer's duties hereunder, and that the Member or Customer has no existing contractual or ﬁduciary duties that would prevent the Member or Customer from receiving the beneﬁts of, and performing the duties of, this Agreement.
- 2. Members and Customers agree to indemnify RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's directors, oﬃcers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless for any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refunds, attorney fees, court costs, or lost business incurred by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK as a result of claims or legal action brought against Member or Customer by any former employer or other person or company alleging breach of agreement or other violation of any non-competition agreement.
- 3. This provision will survive the termination of this Agreement.
Section 9: Non-Circumvention
- 1. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK shall not be responsible for delays or failures in performance of its obligations when performance is made commercially impracticable due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This includes, without limitation, strikes, labor diﬃculties, riot, war, ﬁre, death, lack of content for review, curtailment of supply, or government decrees or orders.
Section 10: Delays
- 1. Regardless of the form of claim, whether in tort, agreement, or other, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK and its oﬃcers, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost proﬁts, for any claims made by a Member or Customer related to the Agreement. No legal action may be brought by either party to the Agreement more than one (1) year after the event giving rise to the cause of action that has occurred.
Section 11: Limitation of Liability
- 1. No failure of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to exercise any right or power under the Agreement or to insist upon strict compliance by a Member or Customer with any obligation or provision of the Agreement, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with the terms of the Agreement, shall constitute a waiver of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's right to demand exact compliance with the Agreement.
- 2. Waiver by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK can be eﬀectuated only in writing by an authorized oﬃcer of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
- 3. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's waiver of any particular breach by a Member or Customer shall not aﬀect or impair RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK rights with respect to any subsequent breach, nor shall it aﬀect in any way the rights or obligations of any other Members or Customers. Nor shall any delay or omission by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to exercise any right arising from a breach aﬀect or impair RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK rights as to that or any subsequent breach.
- 4. The existence of any claim or cause of action of a Member or Customer against RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK shall not constitute a defense to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's enforcement of any term or provision of the Agreement.
Section 12: Waiver
- 1. If any provision of the Agreement, in its current form or as may be amended, is found to be invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, only the invalid portion(s) of the provision shall be severed and the remaining terms and provisions shall remain in full force and eﬀect and shall be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision never comprised a part of the Agreement.
Section 13: Severability
- 1. As a Member or Customer, it is your duty to keep the information contained in your Member Agreement or Customer or Business Entity Form current and accurate. You must immediately inform RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK of any changes aﬀecting the accuracy of information contained in these documents. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may terminate a Member or Customer Account or declare a Member Agreement or Customer Agreement void from its inception if RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK determines you provided false or inaccurate information. If you fail to update your Member Agreement or Customer Agreement or Business Entity Form, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may suspend your account or take other disciplinary action, including termination.
- 2. You must submit a new Member Agreement or Customer Agreement or Business Entity Form with "Amended" written across the top to change your Member or Customer Account information. Any amended Member Agreement or Customer Agreement must be signed by you. A Business Entity's amended Member Agreement or Customer Agreement must be signed by the Primary Participant of the Business Entity. An amended Business Entity Form must be signed by all Participants of the Business Entity. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may charge a fee for processing changes to the Member Agreement or Customer Agreement and Business Entity Form. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may refuse to accept any amendments.