POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK is a social membership network that provides marketing, rating and review services for products and services. Your success and the success of your fellow Members is dependent upon your collective integrity. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK has established these RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member Policies and Procedures to clearly define the relationship that exists between Members and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK , and to set clear standards for acceptable business conduct.
- All Members of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK are required to read and abide by this Policies and Procedures Manual. This document contains legally binding policies and procedures that must be followed to:
- 1) Establish a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member account;
- 2) Participate and earn income in RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK activities: Review, MAPS, or other programs;
- 3) Enroll new RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK;
- 4) Manage a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member account;
- 5) Maintain a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member account in good standing. These Policies and Procedures are subject to change at any time without notice.
SETTING UP AND MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- You may apply to become a Member by completing the following steps:
- 1. Purchase the RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK app; no gift cards may be used to purchase an account or app. If any purchase is made with a gift card then the RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may terminate the account immediately,
- 2. Enrolling online at rateandreviewnetwork.com
- 3. Enrolling by completing, signing, and returning a Member Agreement to the RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK by fax, mail, in person, or emailing a scanned copy of the Member Agreement.
APPLYING TO BECOME A MEMBER
- 1. Only one individual may apply to become a RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member or submit a Member Agreement. If an individual desire to include a spouse or cohabitant on the Member Agreement, then the spouse or cohabitant may also be included on the Member Agreement. Except for the addition of spouses or co-habitants, if more than one person wants to participate as a Member on one Member Account, then the persons must apply as a Business Entity.
ONE INDIVIDUAL PER MEMBER ACCOUNT
- In no circumstance may an Independent Affiliate complete the sign-up process of another Independent Affiliate or Member. Every person who desires to become an Independent Affiliate or Member must complete the application individually
- AGE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1. You must be at least 18 years old to become a Member unless you qualify for the limited exception in Section 1.4 below.
- 1. If you are a minor who is at least 16 years old, you may become a Member if you submit a hard copy Member Agreement signed by you and by your parent or legal guardian. Your parent or legal guardian will be required to supervise your activities.
- 2. your Member Account is considered a second account separate from your parent or legal guardian's account
- 3. your parent or legal guardian must be your Sponsor; and casa
- 4. your parent or legal guardian cannot have any Beneficial Interest in your Member Account.
- 1. Your Member Agreement must be filed and maintained in the country where you are a legal resident or citizen and where you have a legal right to do the business. If you are unable to prove your legal residency, citizenship, or legal right to do business in the country where you have filed your Member Agreement, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may declare your Member Agreement void from its inception.
COUNTRY OF LEGAL RESIDENCY
- 1. If you have been a Member you may only apply to become a new Member under your original Sponsor unless you meet the criteria in Section 3.3 for signing up under a new Sponsor.
- 1. If the spouse or Co-habitant of a Member wants to become a Member, the spouse or Cohabitant must be added to the Member Account previously formed by the other spouse or Cohabitant. If the spouse or Co-habitant of a former Member wants to become a Member, then the spouse or Co-habitant must apply to become an Member under the Sponsor of the spouse's or Cohabitant's former Member Account unless the applicable inactive period regarding Business Activity of the former Member has lapsed.
SPOUSES & COHABITANTS
- 1. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK reserves the right to reject any Member Agreement application in its sole discretion. You become a Member only after RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK processes and accepts your Member Agreement. If you submit more than one Member Agreement, the first agreement to be processed and accepted by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will determine who your [Sponsor] is.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR MEMBER AGREEMENT
- 1. In the future you are required to provide RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK with your tax identification number, whether you are an individual, Business Entity or Business Entity owner of member. You will not be eligible to receive compensation until RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK can verify your tax identification number. This requirement applies to any individuals who sign or submit a Member Agreement. Each of the Business Entity's owners or members must also provide a tax identification number. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may hold any compensation due on a Member Account until it verifies the Member's (or Member's owners' or members') tax identification number(s).
TAX PAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
- A Business Entity may submit a Member Agreement. The Agreement must be signed by all the owners or members and comply with all the following requirements:
- 1. Each owner or member must be a citizen or legal resident and have the legal right to do business in the country where the Business Entity's Member Agreement has been filed, and be able to provide proof of their status and right. If the Business Entity cannot provide proof upon RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's request, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may deny the Member Agreement and treat it as void from its inception;
- 2. Compensation to a Business Entity will be paid in the Business Entity's name only. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK is not liable to any Business Entity or its owners or members if the entity fails to allocate or pay any compensation among its owners or members;
- 3. One owner or member of each Business Entity must be designated as the primary agent of the entity, and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may rely and act on any information or representations made by that primary agent to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
- 4. Any tax-exempt entity must also submit a copy of its IRS determination letter, tax exempt certificate, or other satisfactory evidence of its tax-exempt status
- 1. An individual may change his or her individual Member Account to a Business Entity account at any time, subject to these Policies and Procedures. You must submit a new Member Account Agreement and indicate your desired conversion from an individual account to a Business Entity Member Account.
CHANGING TO A BUSINESS ENTITY
- 1. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK is aware of and responsive to your concerns regarding how information about you is collected, used and shared because of your becoming a Member. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK respects, and is committed to protecting, the privacy of Members. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK collects and holds certain personal information about you to provide you with support and benefits of being a Member, and communicating with you regarding your Member Account, promotional offers, compensation and other Member matters. You have the right to access and verify your personal information by contacting RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK support.
- You hereby authorize RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK to:
- 1. Transfer and disclose your personal and/or confidential information, which (a) you have provided to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK regarding your Member Account and Team Building Structure, or (b) that has been developed because of your activity as a Member, to (i) its parent and affiliated
- 2. Use your personal information for Member recognition and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's marketing, business or other purposes and services unless you request in writing that RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK not do so.
USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- KEEPING YOUR MEMBER AGREEMENT AND BUSINESS ENTITY FORM CURRENT
- 1. As a Member, it is your duty to keep the information contained in your Member Agreement or Business Entity Form current and accurate. You must immediately inform RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK of any changes affecting the accuracy of information contained in these documents. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may terminate a Member Account or declare a Member Agreement void from its inception if RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK determines you provided false or inaccurate information. If you fail to update your Member Agreement or Business Entity Form, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may suspend your account or take other disciplinary action, including termination.
- 2. You must submit a new Member Agreement or Business Entity Form with "Amended" written across the top to change your Member Account information. Any amended Member Agreement must be signed by you. A Business Entity's amended Member Agreement must be signed by the Primary Participant of the Business Entity. An amended Business Entity Form must be signed by all Participants of the Business Entity. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may charge a fee for processing changes to the Member Agreement and Business Entity Form. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may refuse to accept any amendments.
- ADDING A NEW OWNER OR MEMBER OF A BUSINESS ENTITY
- 1. You may not allow any person to engage in any business on your Member Account, or have a Beneficial Interest in your Member Account, unless your Member Account is an approved Business Entity Account and that person is an owner or member of the Business Entity. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may reject any application to add a new owner or member in its sole discretion. If RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK rejects the application, the person may not participate in the Member Account.
- BECOMING A MEMBER UNDER A NEW SPONSOR
- 1. If you are a former Member, you may become a new Member under a new Sponsor only if you have not engaged in any Member activity, whether for yourself or another person or Member, for 12 months. If RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK determines that an inappropriate Sponsor change has occurred or has been solicited, any subsequent Member may be returned to and be merged with the prior Member and RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may pursue any other remedies provided herein.
- ONE MEMBER ACCOUNT PER INDIVIDUAL
- 1. You are not allowed to have a beneficial interest in more than one Member Account except in the following cases: (i) marriage of two Members who each had a Member Account prior to the marriage, (ii) inheritance of a Member Account by an existing Member, or (iii) as otherwise approved in writing by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK on a case-by-case basis in its sole discretion.
- 2. If RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK discovers multiple accounts owned by the same Member, the Member will be allowed to keep the first account that was created and paid. Any additional accounts will be immediately terminated and no enrollment or downline transfers from the terminated account will be permitted. The terminated accounts may, at RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK's discretion, revert to the Member's Sponsor. Any missed or anticipate commission will likewise revert. Any commissions that were paid on the duplicate account(s) must be repaid to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK, either directly, or by offset against future commissions until the amount is fully repaid. Requests for exceptions to this policy must be submitted in writing to the RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Compliance Department. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may refuse any requests in its sole discretion.
- 3.MERGER OF MEMBER ACCOUNTS OR ACQUISITION OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST IN A MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 4. Occasionally, a Member wishes to form a partnership with another existing Member and merge the two Member Accounts or acquire a Beneficial Interest in a Member Account. Except as provided in this Section, the formation of a partnership between Members, the merger of Member Accounts, or the acquisition of a Beneficial Interest in a Member Account by a Member who has engaged in any business activity, is prohibited.
- 5. Acquisition of Beneficial Interest. Except for those circumstances that may be approved by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK in its sole discretion, if you have engaged in any business activity, you may not, at any time, acquire a beneficial interest in a pre-existing Member Account under a different Sponsor (whether by purchase, merger, partnership, or otherwise) unless (i) you have terminated your Member Account and had no business activity for twelve (12) months, and (ii) the Member Agreement for the Member Account in which you want to acquire a Beneficial Interest was submitted to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK after the applicable inactive period of twelve (12) months.
- 6. Merger. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may, in its sole discretion, consider mergers of Member Accounts in the following limited cases: (a) vertical mergers with (i) your immediate upline Sponsor, or (ii) a Member that is on your first level; (b) horizontal mergers with another Member Account, provided that (i) only one of the Member Accounts is an [rank] or above, and the other Member Account is not a [rank], and (ii) both Member Accounts have the same upline Sponsor; and (c) any other merger as may be approved by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK in its sole discretion.
- 7. Company Review and Additional Requirements. In any case involving the proposed formation of a partnership, mergers, or acquisitions of a beneficial interest, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will, in its sole discretion, decide whether to approve a requested exception to these Policies and Procedures. During its review The Gauge may impose additional requirements that it deems necessary, including upline notifications and/or approvals.
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- TRANSFER OF MEMBER ACCOUNT
- 1. You may not transfer your Member Account or any associated rights without the prior written consent of RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK, which will not be unreasonably withheld. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may deny consent to any proposed transfer if it determines that the proposed transfer is being done for an improper purpose or to avoid the requirements of these Policies and Procedures. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will not recognize any assignment (and will hold any compensation due on the assigned Member Account) until it has approved a proposed transfer. Any exceptions and waivers by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK for the benefit of a Member Account will terminate upon the transfer unless otherwise agreed to in writing by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK.
- 2. Selling or Transferring Accounts. An affiliate may transfer or sell their account at their desired price. A transfer form must be notarized and signed by both buyer and seller, submitted to RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK with a $50 processing fee, and approve by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK. The buyer may not be an existing RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK Member. A downloadable transfer form will be available in the Affiliate back office.
- TRANSFERS UPON DEATH
- 1. For Individuals. Upon your death, your Member Account may be transferred to your heirs or other beneficiaries by will, intestate succession, or other applicable law. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will recognize the transfer when it receives, processes and approves a court order or other proper legal documents addressing the transfer to a qualified transferee. It is your sole responsibility to make appropriate arrangements with legal counsel of your choice for the transfer of your Member Account upon death.
- 2. For Business Entities. For Business Entity Members, the interests of the entity's owners or members upon death will be transferred according to the Business Entity's legal documents and applicable law governing the transfer, subject to compliance by any transferees with these Policies and Procedures. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will recognize the transfer when it receives, processes and approves a court order or other proper legal documents addressing the transfer to a qualified transferee, if applicable.
- 3. If a Member Account is temporarily without an owner due to probate or other court proceedings, an upline Member may be responsible for operating the Member Account. As payment for said Member's services, that Member will be entitled to twenty percent (20%) of all compensation due to the absent Member until RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK recognizes and approves a completed transfer and transferee.
- TRANSFER UPON DIVORCE
- 1. Upon divorce of a Member, RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will generally not divide compensation or other rewards and will maintain payment of compensation as it existed prior to divorce. Payment pursuant to a divorce decree or other legal documents are the responsibility of the Member, with the exception that RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK will comply with any qualified domestic relations order or similar order of any court of competent jurisdiction. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may, in its sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis, divide compensation on a simple, fixed-percentage basis, pursuant to the written consent of both parties.
- 2. If RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK agrees to divide compensation on a simple, fixed percentage basis, the parties to the member account agree to hold RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, costs, damages, judgments, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, resulting or arising from, directly or indirectly, any acts or omissions by RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK in dividing the compensation. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK has the right to withhold compensation in the event of a dispute among spouses regarding a Member Account. RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK may charge a fee to Members each month as payment for its services in dividing compensation payments.
CERTAIN TRANSFERS AND TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBER ACCOUNT
- RATE AND REVIEW NETWORK provides no option to get any refund after your software/technology purchase.